Our Patient Participation Group
The Original group was established at the begining of 2012 for the following reasons;
- To represent all patients within the practice population as far as practicable and act as conduit for patient views.
- To play a positive role in their own and others health and wellbeing.
- To provide a channel of communication between the practice and it's patients.
- To contribute to service improvement.
- To contribute to the design of and participate in the review of the practice patient survey.
Essentially the PPG is a group of volunteers working with the Practice to contribute to service improvement and to provide the patients' perspective.
Would you like to be part of Blofield Surgery Patient Participation Group?
If you are interested in getting involved and becoming part of the group, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Virtual Patient Participation Group
We would like to hear from as many of our patients as possible with their views and opinions on how we can improve and build upon our services offered to our patients. We appreciate that not everyone will be able to join our Patient Participation Group (PPG). To make our PPG more accessible, we have created a virtual PPG. If you would like to join our virtual all you need to do is email the virtual group direct at NNCCG.email@example.com
We look forward to hearing from you.